Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chertsey Town 2-0 Reading Town (18th Nov)

2 posters

Go down

Chertsey Town 2-0 Reading Town (18th Nov) Empty Chertsey Town 2-0 Reading Town (18th Nov)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Reading Town head to Chertsey this Tuesday night for a Cup game. When I recall Reading Town playing Chertsey Town in the CCL last season we didn't have a very good recod against them but hopefully that will change and for the Reading boys to get the win. I can't get to this game as I have GCSE Mocks coming up so need to start to revise. As I am not going then, Bramley could you give me a match summary for me and I will put it on my website. Good luck lads on Tuesday and I will see you on Saturday when you take on Wantage away cheers

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Chertsey Town 2-0 Reading Town (18th Nov) Empty Re: Chertsey Town 2-0 Reading Town (18th Nov)

Post  because Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 am

wut cup is this

because

Back to top Go down

Chertsey Town 2-0 Reading Town (18th Nov) Empty Re: Chertsey Town 2-0 Reading Town (18th Nov)

Post  BRAMLEY Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 am

because wrote:wut cup is this

It's the Southern Counties Combination Cup.
I will try to get to Chertsey for this one as it is a new ground for me.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum