Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading Town 6-0 Chalfont Wasps (25th November)

2 posters

Go down

Reading Town 6-0 Chalfont Wasps (25th November) Empty Reading Town 6-0 Chalfont Wasps (25th November)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:29 pm

Reading Town take on the Wasps at Scours Lane this Tuesday night, and no doubt it will be freezing so the Pink Panther might be making his 1st appearance of the season Laughing . Chalfont Wasps are 4th in the league, with Reading Town 4 places behind them so it should be a close game. Reading Town played well at Wantage to win 2-0 yesterday, kept a clean sheet which is always good to see and 2 good goals. Duncan your goal was superb from the free-Kick and Happy Birthday Ray for yesterday!!

Information on Chalfont for songs

Various donations of trees and shrubs have turned it into a restful and beautiful area, despite the constant ravages of visiting wild rabbits! Laughing

The only remaining building of Swan's Farm, the Tithe Barn, was acquired by the Parish Council and renovated to become the village Youth Club. It was officially opened by Lady Hamilton in 1946, since when it has become the focal point for countless Chalfont St Peter youngsters and an integral part of parish life. Very Happy

It houses over 500 students and caters for about 2,000 non resident students with their own modern social building. Down the road is the Shire Horse Centre which opened in 1988 and has become a verv popular tourist attraction. Laughing

I am shore you can think of some funny songs about Chalfont Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Reading Town 6-0 Chalfont Wasps (25th November) Empty Re: Reading Town 6-0 Chalfont Wasps (25th November)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 am

As I have GCSE mocks at the moment can't guarantee that Match & Barmy Army videos/ match reports and News will be updated. I will do my up most best to update it, after Tomorrows night game . It will be fine for Saturday games just not midweek matches. Gotta get back to revising as Got Maths and Business Studies Test Rolling Eyes but got Reading Town to look forward to in the evening Very Happy
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reading Town 6-0 Chalfont Wasps (25th November) Empty Re: Reading Town 6-0 Chalfont Wasps (25th November)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 am

A bl@@y freezing night for a game of football but it produced a great game with excellent finishing Very Happy . Everyone played well from start to finish. Chalfont did have a few chance but didn't put them away which meant the Town just kept on coming and stinging them with everyone opportunity in front of goal. With all the games I have seen this season I would have to say this is the most impressive so far. I think that the next game is away atBicester in a cup on Saturday but I am not 100% shore, can anyone clarify that is.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juve! Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:07 pm

WTF!!! Shocked 6-0 LOL Did Chalfont forget to bring their Goalie? Laughing...it just shows you really what they are capable of when they are on song. can i jump on the RT bandwagon again? Wink

Juve!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bg Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Fook me, i nearly went to the game too Mad looks like i missed a good game! with 7 wins and 1 draw from the last 9 games it was a shame only 38 were there to watch it.....Hopefully there will be a better crowd there a week saturday when Pegasus flies into town.

Bg

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Great game but I think the cold conditions might have put some people off going last night. Are Reading Town playing away this Saturday Question
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:45 pm

Excellent performance by the lads last night, a game really worth braving the Arctic temperature for. Very Happy

And yeah the Town are away on Saturday. Got Bicester Town in the Soccer Kits PLUS Supplementary Cup.
BenOBagels
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum