Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supplementary Cup Draw

2 posters

Go down

Supplementary Cup Draw Empty Supplementary Cup Draw

Post  BenOBagels Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:23 am

Looks like the draw for the Supplementary Cup was done yesterday.

We've been given a home draw against Headington Amateurs, who are currently mid table in Division One West.

A very good draw, in my opinion. Is a home game, which is always good to have, and if we keep up our current form, I'd be going in to the game with high hopes of going though. Not sure if a date's been set for the match yet though. Could be January 3rd, as there's no fixture that weekend at the moment.
BenOBagels
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Supplementary Cup Draw Empty Re: Supplementary Cup Draw

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:04 am

BenOBagels wrote:Looks like the draw for the Supplementary Cup was done yesterday.

We've been given a home draw against Headington Amateurs, who are currently mid table in Division One West.

A very good draw, in my opinion. Is a home game, which is always good to have, and if we keep up our current form, I'd be going in to the game with high hopes of going though. Not sure if a date's been set for the match yet though. Could be January 3rd, as there's no fixture that weekend at the moment.

Home draw that’s great news, you could almost say it's an early Christmas present santa. The Town are still in the B&B in which they play Sandhurst Town away, not sure when. It would be great if the Town won a cup of some sort as it would show how far the team has progressed from the start of the season. Also I might as well mention that I have got a new battery for my video camera which lasts up to 2 hours long.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down