Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning All

2 posters

Go down

Morning All Empty Morning All

Post  unit Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Can you give me some info about Reading Town FC

How much to get in adults/junior......appreciate new season prices may not be out yet.
How many fans do you have?
Do many go to away games?
Do you have a clubhouse?
Teahut facillities?

Sorry for so many questions, but intend to come down next season for a few games as , I will be honest the "barmy army " videos are brilliant and remind me of aways days in "proper non-league".

Me and my lad are massive Hayes and Yeading United fans and go to as many home and away games as possible. We even went to Gateshead away, only for the match to be abandoned 20 minutes from full time.

But sometimes an away match is not possible to get to and the thought of spending a Saturday with the wife is something I will never consider. So will make the trip to Scours Lane.
Thanks for your help

unit
unit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Morning All Empty Re: Morning All

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:51 pm

unit wrote:Can you give me some info about Reading Town FC

How much to get in adults/junior......appreciate new season prices may not be out yet.
How many fans do you have?
Do many go to away games?
Do you have a clubhouse?
Teahut facillities?

Sorry for so many questions, but intend to come down next season for a few games as , I will be honest the "barmy army " videos are brilliant and remind me of aways days in "proper non-league".

Me and my lad are massive Hayes and Yeading United fans and go to as many home and away games as possible. We even went to Gateshead away, only for the match to be abandoned 20 minutes from full time.

But sometimes an away match is not possible to get to and the thought of spending a Saturday with the wife is something I will never consider. So will make the trip to Scours Lane.
Thanks for your help

How much to get in adults/junior? Well last season it was £3 for Juniors and £6 for Adults which includes the programme.
How many fans do you have? Last season on average 74 maybe different this season with players leaving and new manager etc
Do many go to away games? Most of them I got to, only the odd one which I didn't attend.
Do you have a clubhouse? Yes
Teahut facillities? It's in the clubhouse.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  unit Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Will make the short trip from Woodley in the very near future. Very Happy
unit
unit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum