Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec)

2 posters

Go down

Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec) Empty Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:08 am

Looking forward to the game very much Reading Town are in great form wining their last 5 games and scoring 22 goals. Graham Lewis is on fire bagging 17 goals so far this season and even if you were to put a brick wall in front of him he would still manage to score. From defence to midfield to attack the Town have played some great football which has made for fantastic viewing.

Got the inflatables, the flags which are much improved, the chrimbo hats, some tinsel and a bit more which make the day out great. I have felt tired over the last few days but 10 mugs of tea should do the trick Laughing to make me lively as ever and raring to go.

PS: I wonder if Witney will bring any blankets to keep the Barmy Army warm? Laughing Lets hope so, otherwise my hands might just turn purple again cyclops

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec) Empty Re: Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec)

Post  Mickey M Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 am

Do you spend all your time talking to yourself on here Drummer Boy?

Mickey M

Back to top Go down

Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec) Empty Re: Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:22 am

Mickey M wrote:Do you spend all your time talking to yourself on here Drummer Boy?

I don't spend all my time talking to myslef, as if you look at different Topics there have been other people post eg Juve, Bg and BRAMLEY etc. Who do you support?
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickey M Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:46 pm

Only joshing about Drummer.
Witney mate (hence the name... former ground... etc durr)
Just wondered how the pitch was loking after the rain weve had mate?
Any chance of an update?

Mickey M

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:48 am

Mickey M wrote:Only joshing about Drummer.
Witney mate (hence the name... former ground... etc durr)
Just wondered how the pitch was loking after the rain weve had mate?
Any chance of an update?

I have not been down to the ground in the last few days so can't give you an accurate report, but it was in good condition when I saw the Town win against Pegasus 3-0 on the 6th Dec. It hasn't rained here much at all in the Reading area and good forecast for Saturday so no worries of it being postponed.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reading Town 1-0 Witney United (20th Dec) Empty First RTFC match I've seen

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:42 am

Reading Town are gonna merk...
...because I'll be watching!

loooooool

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:46 am

nagty wrote:Reading Town are gonna merk...

loooooool

It's going to be a great atmosphere on Saturday, need everyone singing/chanting so we outsing Witney United fans who will be out in force (30 fans) Very Happy
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:48 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:
nagty wrote:Reading Town are gonna merk...

loooooool

It's going to be a great atmosphere on Saturday, need everyone singing/chanting so we outsing Witney United fans who will be out in force (30 fans)Very Happy

yh ok lol

I'll be there with my SHEARER T-shirt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:50 am

ohh god lol!

yh yh ok santa

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:50 am

Like to say all the people who I have bribed Laughing /gathered to come this game, to bring your singing voices and any kind of christmas things at Scours Lane to make the place look wonderful. We need everyone singing from the terraces, around 10-15 RTFC fans singing but maybe more. Enjoy the dayout at Scours Lane and lets hope the Town can get a good result.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Witneybo Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:35 am

Hi I'm from Witney. One of the top boyz there.

Reckon we'll be bringing about 100 to the game

Witneybo

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:36 am

Witneybo wrote:Hi I'm from Witney. One of the top boyz there.

As Santa would say - Ho Ho Ho!!!
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:37 am

Witneybo wrote:Hi I'm from Witney. One of the top boyz there.

I doubt you will be bringing 100 fans to this game, more like a 100 blankets Laughing . Even if Witney were to bring 100 fans to Scours Lane (they would have to arrive in a plane, but not sure were you would land Embarassed) You must of got that figure (100) from a christmas cracker Laughing
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:51 am

Not many chances for either team in the 1st or 2nd half. Overall I would say the Town played slighty better than Witney United, but was a close game. Good goal by Graham which takes him to 21 goals so far this season. Witney didn't even sing and no where near 100 Witney fans, more like in the 30. None of the Witney fans/players said hello,goodbye or even hand shake to us which is strange to say the least. I thought the Town deserved the win today and looking forward to the Marlow United game Very Happy .
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  homer Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:43 am

they only sing when they are winning!!

homer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum