Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news!!

3 posters

Go down

Breaking news!! Empty Breaking news!!

Post  Koshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 am

Just looked at the fixtures for the coming few months and Koshi is interested in making his debut at SL watching the Berkshire derby matches.....first up on Saturday September 25th is Wokingham & Emmbrook. Lets hope by then the Barmy Army will be in full voice having got used to the new players. I just hope i'm not let down once again by RTFC Wink

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Breaking news!! Empty Re: Breaking news!!

Post  BRAMLEY Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:05 am

Koshi wrote:Just looked at the fixtures for the coming few months and Koshi is interested in making his debut at SL watching the Berkshire derby matches.....first up on Saturday September 25th is Wokingham & Emmbrook. Lets hope by then the Barmy Army will be in full voice having got used to the new players. I just hope i'm not let down once again by RTFC Wink

Go and annoy another forum - you arrogant t**t.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 am

Koshi wrote:Just looked at the fixtures for the coming few months and Koshi is interested in making his debut at SL watching the Berkshire derby matches.....first up on Saturday September 25th is Wokingham & Emmbrook. Lets hope by then the Barmy Army will be in full voice having got used to the new players. I just hope i'm not let down once again by RTFC Wink

Another false promise and you have no intention of coming to game do you? You are not a real fan just someone who gets a kick out of winding up people on a forum and giving it large when you have never, never even attended a game!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 am

Now now boys no need to be like that...i admit i've not come when i've had the chance on a couple of occasions but sometimes the fixtures i've pencilled in that i've wanted to come to have been postponed either through SL waterlogged or frozen and even once when the fixture was cancelled because of cup commitments, and the final straw was my intention to watch RT play Binfield which was planned 6 weeks before when RT was still looking good for the title. Unfortunately they capitulated and the hunger was lost. Still it's a new season and Koshi is willing to forgive and forget last seasons fcuk up. LETS HEAR SUM NOIZE 4 RODDY AND THE BOYZ!!! cheers

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:52 am

Koshi wrote:Now now boys no need to be like that...i admit i've not come when i've had the chance on a couple of occasions but sometimes the fixtures i've pencilled in that i've wanted to come to have been postponed either through SL waterlogged or frozen and even once when the fixture was cancelled because of cup commitments, and the final straw was my intention to watch RT play Binfield which was planned 6 weeks before when RT was still looking good for the title. Unfortunately they capitulated and the hunger was lost. Still it's a new season and Koshi is willing to forgive and forget last seasons fcuk up. LETS HEAR SUM NOIZE 4 RODDY AND THE BOYZ!!! cheers

Koshi - you are affectionally known at Scours Lane as "Thrush" - trust you like the accolade.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 am

I suppose it's better than being called an irritable c**t Wink or is 'Thrush' a kinder way of saying it? Neutral still, hows your mouth, it must be sore with all the fish hooks you've had to pull out of it!

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 am

Koshi wrote:I suppose it's better than being called an irritable c**t Wink or is 'Thrush' a kinder way of saying it? Neutral still, hows your mouth, it must be sore with all the fish hooks you've had to pull out of it!

Not even a nibble Koshi - sorry about that.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:10 am

Yeah whatever Breamley it don't sound like it Laughing

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 am

Koshi wrote:Yeah whatever Breamley it don't sound like it Laughing

"Breamley" - yes very clever good atenchion to detail Koshi!
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:43 am

Ok enough carping on- what are your expectations for RT this season? i just hope it's not too bleak Cool

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down