Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairford Town This Weekend At Scours Lane

4 posters

Go down

Fairford Town This Weekend At Scours Lane Empty Fairford Town This Weekend At Scours Lane

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 pm

The Reading boys play at Scours Lane this weekend against Fairford Town. I will be at the game as I originally said that I would be up in London attending a monthly meeting but I don't have one so as always look forward to the game!!!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Fairford Town This Weekend At Scours Lane Empty Re: Fairford Town This Weekend At Scours Lane

Post  Koshi Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:21 am

Fairford Town beaten at home by Old Woody in the first game of the season so should be there for the taking by RT this Saturday at the Lane... the first big test will probably come at Ascot United who are surprisingly blazing the early trail!

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Fairford Town This Weekend At Scours Lane Empty Re: Fairford Town This Weekend At Scours Lane

Post  Koshi Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 am

Possibly but they've only managed a narrow victory against the mighty Wokingham & Emmbrook and a draw at Wantage but would expect RT to be too good at home.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:34 am

Just off to the game. First home game of the season for me. Lets hope it will be a goal fest.

For Reading Town of course, not Fairford!
Jamessupportersince2010
Jamessupportersince2010

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-06-11

http://readingtownfansanarmyofone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 am

The Reading boys scored 3 first half goals coming from Marcus Richardson, Danny Seaward and other goal coming froma well taken free-kick. Fairford scored a goal midway through the second half and it saw the game end 3-1 to the Reading boys.

Match video will be posted on Sunday.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 am

I was right about a goal fest.
Jamessupportersince2010
Jamessupportersince2010

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-06-11

http://readingtownfansanarmyofone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:57 am

Yup! the result was never in doubt as the red army march on to 3 wins on the spin, just what doctor Koshi ordered!!!! well done chaps, now roll on Tuesday to make mugs out of Kidlingtonnnnnn!

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:The Reading boys scored 3 first half goals coming from Marcus Richardson, Danny Seaward and other goal coming froma well taken free-kick. Fairford scored a goal midway through the second half and it saw the game end 3-1 to the Reading boys.

Look Combesy, this is not rocket science.
Who scored from the delightfully executed free kick from the r/h side?
I think it was Jamie Jones but need confirmation.
Apologies for not singing a celebratory song if it was you Jamie - we'll make up for it tomorrow fella!!
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 am

BRAMLEY wrote:
RTFC Barmy Army wrote:The Reading boys scored 3 first half goals coming from Marcus Richardson, Danny Seaward and other goal coming froma well taken free-kick. Fairford scored a goal midway through the second half and it saw the game end 3-1 to the Reading boys.

Apologies for not singing a celebratory song if it was you Jamie - we'll make up for it tomorrow fella!!

It was Barry Elmore who scored the second goal. Cya you tomoz everyone for the Kiddy game!!!!!!!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:
BRAMLEY wrote:

It was Barry Elmore who scored the second goal. Cya you tomoz everyone for the Kiddy game!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the clarification Combesy. An excellent goal from Barry.
See you all for the visit of Kidlington tomorrow evening.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down