Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Away Venue.

2 posters

Go down

Favourite Away Venue. Empty Favourite Away Venue.

Post  BRAMLEY Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:35 am

Now that the Reading Town players, officials and fans have been to a fair sprinkling of grounds this season, who are your top 4?
I'll kick it off with the following:-

1. Hook Norton - Best burgers by a country mile plus friendly fans and Manager and great club house. Very quaint stand as well, in a lovely village setting.
2. Wantage Town - Hospitality could not be faulted with food excellent and a lovely mug of tea provided at half time. Fans also made an effort to sing.
3. Highworth Town - Hospitality excellent here also and their young fans were the most vocal to date. Dug outs on wheels as well!!
4. Almondsbury - Fans and Club Officials were very receptive with food excellent as well.
Don't think they could quite believe our singing at times LOL.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Favourite Away Venue. Empty Re: Favourite Away Venue.

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:36 am

1) Wanatge Town has to come first, had a really nice chat with Colin who offered me a cup of tea at half time which was kind. Also spoke to the Wolves fans behind the burger bar and she loved our songs (but who doesn't Laughing ?. Really nice club which makes you feel Welcome. Funny songs sung to the youngsters of Wanatge eg: got your haircut for a joke. Which I think went down well which left some people injured after laughing to much Laughing .

2) Highworth Town the fans made an effort to sing and also had great banter with them calling them rabbits Laughing . They also me mentioned me on their website about the match video which was nice and also had a chat with 2 of their fans which was good.

3) Hook Norton I would put into the top 2 but it's just my burger took a long time to arrive Crying or Very sad and therefore missed a little bit of the 2nd half. Did have a have very nice clubhouse (could be the best in the league) and also a criket pitch near by (so shame I didn't bring me cricket stuff Rolling Eyes )

4) Almondsbury: They did nick are song sheet Laughing but another nice clubhouse, the only downside I got back about 8:30pm (long story won't go into detail Laughing )
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum