Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

six straight wins

2 posters

Go down

six straight wins Empty six straight wins

Post  Koshi No2 Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 am

After seeing Hungerford stretch their unbeaten run to 20 games with 17 wins in a row and Shortwood unbeaten in 24 games i am challenging RT to win 6 straight games...most of them are easily winnable and the 6th game is away to Shortwood, failing that i expect RT to finish in the top 5 at the very least.
Koshi No2
Koshi No2

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

six straight wins Empty Re: six straight wins

Post  Koshi Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:28 am

Boza wrote:After seeing Hungerford stretch their unbeaten run to 20 games with 17 wins in a row and Shortwood unbeaten in 24 games i am challenging RT to win 6 straight games...most of them are easily winnable and the 6th game is away to Shortwood, failing that i expect RT to finish in the top 5 at the very least.

Reading Town are certainly capable of going on a long run of wins as they showed the second half of last season as they were probably the form team apart from Merstham who were head and shoulders above the rest.They've been on an big unbeaten run recently and got some easier home games coming up so i wouldn't put it past them, but i just wonder if they are hungry enough still to finish the season on a high, or already looking towards next season.

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum