Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to get more RT fans to post here

3 posters

Go down

Ways to get more RT fans to post here Empty Ways to get more RT fans to post here

Post  Koshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:43 am

I don't know but on the football programme you get at Scours Lane is there a link to this forum printed in it? i mean there are probably around 50+ diehard supporters that continually watch RT games maybe they don't all have internet access, or simply don't know about this site, but it seems apart from a few Barmy Army and an armchair critic it's very quiet in here.

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Ways to get more RT fans to post here Empty Re: Ways to get more RT fans to post here

Post  sausage than a egg Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 am

50+ diehards(more like 10-20),

point proven with koshi-not a clue about the club!
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Ways to get more RT fans to post here Empty Re: Ways to get more RT fans to post here

Post  Koshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 am

sausage than a egg wrote:50+ diehards(more like 10-20),

point proven with koshi-not a clue about the club!

I was going on average gates you numpty Rolling Eyes

You maybe right in current times with some of the pish poor gates over the last few games, but up till now after 17 homes games RT have an average attendance of 75, so taking into account of some away support and some floating support my guess of 50 diehards earlier in the season isn't too far off but i like your expert of 10-20 thats accuracy for you Rolling Eyes...I just suppose when the gates are 50 plus you poor sods must be getting outnumbered by away support!

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  sausage than a egg Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 am

You have too........"Go(guess), on Everything" as you have never been, its RG30 or do you only do RG2,

lucky this(forum) is free, like the football you watch!!
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 am

sausage than a egg wrote:You have too........"Go(guess), on Everything" as you have never been, its RG30 or do you only do RG2,

lucky this(forum) is free, like the football you watch!!

It should be bl00dy free as you rarely get any answers on it! Laughing

Putting the usual cheap shots aside. Regardless of however many are diehards or not there is an average of 75 spectators this season been turning up to home games, so going back on thread with my earlier point do the football programme print this websites url for people so they can find it and make comments about the team etc?

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:58 am

KoshiSRFC wrote:plus you poor sods must be getting outnumbered by away support!

Might be a chance of that happening if any of the teams had any away support. Wink

Anyway, no is the simple answer to your question. I think the web address has been listed in the programmes a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure it isn't every week.
BenOBagels
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:40 pm

BenOBagels wrote:
KoshiSRFC wrote:plus you poor sods must be getting outnumbered by away support!

Might be a chance of that happening if any of the teams had any away support. Wink

Anyway, no is the simple answer to your question. I think the web address has been listed in the programmes a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure it isn't every week.

Thanks for the answer Ben we got there eventually Wink

The only reason i asked was that it would be good to get more people involved who watch RT whether diehards or casual supporters to join this forum, as Bramley pointed out in another thread we need more debate as it goes quiet in here at times.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down