Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan

2 posters

Go down

Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan Empty Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 am

The Reading boys make the trip to Bicester this weekend to play Old Woodstock Town. I am looking forward to the game and see you all there on Saturday!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan Empty Re: Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:44 am

First half and there was a few chances for the Reading boys with James Clark hitting the post and a few half chances as well. Second half and Reading Town scored in the 64th minute courtesy of a Mark Hughes lob over the keeper which was perfectly executed to put the Reading boys 1-0 up. In the 81st minute Michael Buck made it 2-0 with a fine volley putting it past the keeper. Reading Town created a few more chances near the end with Danny Williamson testing the keeper out with powerful shot and another shot outside the box which just went wide of the mark.

PS: Could tell you about my travel story as it was eventful but won't bore you so I won't, maybe save it for a rainy day LOL
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan Empty Hughesy's goal

Post  hughesj13 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 am

surprisingly no comment from mark after his wonder goal on saturday. He must be recovering from being that far up the pitch. Am trying to get to a couple of games this season to see the little bro play. Will definitely be at the almonsbury away game as it is close to me.
hughesj13
hughesj13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan Empty Re: Old Woodstock Town 0-2 Reading Town 30th Jan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down