Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barmy Army Christmas Album

2 posters

Go down

Barmy Army Christmas Album Empty Barmy Army Christmas Album

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:43 am

Just to let you know people I will be doing a recording for the Christmas Album in the next few weeks. It will have about 5 songs on there of some which are Christmas songs. I will be making a few copys of the Album for people to take away and listen to. You never know the Album might just be in HMV or appear on the Hits lol.

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Barmy Army Christmas Album Empty Re: Barmy Army Christmas Album

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:51 am

I will be recording over a 3 week period Very Happy and hopefully get it on the HMV shelves as soon as possible Laughing
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Barmy Army Christmas Album Empty Music

Post  Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 am

We all like Music in the Guildford Sweeney, and we still sing the songs about You and Reading Town. Good luck with the Album

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:49 am

ooooooooh wrote:We all like Music in the Guildford Sweeney, and we still sing the songs about You and Reading Town. Good luck with the Album

Cheers, I have reduced the size of the Album with 5 songs. The Album is going to be called the R Factor instead of the X Factor lol. I should be recording sometime on Sunday which is good and maybe get all the recording done over the weekend.

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Barmy Army Christmas Album Empty song

Post  because Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:05 am

U guys should do a cover of glory glory man united. instead of man united, incert "reading town". Plus u've got the "reds go marching in" already to work with. this is the song if u don t know it...

because

Back to top Go down

Barmy Army Christmas Album Empty Christmas album

Post  Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 am

I think you should do " Oh when the Cows go marching in" Its a great song as you know, and also it has a link to Christmas as the baby Jesus was born in a stable and Cows are known to live in and around stables in the little town of Bethlehem.

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 am

ooooooooh wrote:I think you should do " Oh when the Cows go marching in" Its a great song as you know, and also it has a link to Christmas as the baby Jesus was born in a stable and Cows are known to live in and around stables in the little town of Bethlehem.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:28 am

How about "who ate all the grass, who ate all the grass. Your fat Cows, your fat Cows , they ate all the grass".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:33 am

How about the song by Rhianna "Weasles like the music" it was no1 when she sang it and it must be the only song about the loveable rodents. And i'm sure there must have been Weasles in the stable with the cows and donkeys and sheep and the baby Jesus.

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm

ooooooooh wrote:How about the song by Rhianna "Weasles like the music" it was no1 when she sang it and it must be the only song about the loveable rodents. And i'm sure there must have been Weasles in the stable with the cows and donkeys and sheep and the baby Jesus.

I'll have whatever you're on ooooooooh, sounds like good stuff!!
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Barmy Army Christmas Album Empty Christmas Song

Post  Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:07 am

Another great song is the fantastic tune by the Kooks " Girl from Slough"... it goes like..."Why do all the girls from Slough look like a herd of Cows" a nice catchy one but not quite so Christmasy still great tho

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:15 am

ooooooooh wrote:Another great song is the fantastic tune by the Kooks " Girl from Slough"... it goes like..."Why do all the girls from Slough look like a herd of Cows" a nice catchy one but not quite so Christmasy still great tho

You are either random.com or confused.com the stuff you come up with is just wierd. It's going to take me longer to record as my Mock GCSE's are coming up..........so it might not be in time for Christmas.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RaySpenc Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:52 am

Hey JC great site mate

I think "oooooooh"s suggestion are quality. He should be 'knighted' for that innit WinkWinkWink Maybe he's been drinking LOTS of LAGER!

can you do a cover of my favourite song 'Ray of light' by Madonna, or "I'm worried about Ray' or anything by Ray LaMontagne. He's great.

Word.

RaySpenc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down