Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheshunt v Reading Town

Go down

Cheshunt v Reading Town Empty Cheshunt v Reading Town

Post  Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:08 am

If this fixture ever happened would you come to Theobalds Lane, or are you scared of the numbers in the mighty Amber Army?

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:26 am

I would go to the game. It would be a good game with both sets of fans singing to get behind their team. It wouldn't just be me singing, I would be singing with the other Army member. We would be able to come up with lots of songs at Cheshunt eg stuff about Tesco. Would you come to Scours Lane if the Town ever played cheshunt? Maybe have a pre-season fixture against you lot........anyway good luck Cheshunt in tonights game. I will have a look at the Amber Army video when you put it on the site after I get back from tonights game at scours Lane and I will tell what I think of it.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:34 am

Yes I would definitley come to Reading Town to watch Cheshunt play...Unfortunatley, we would only be able to brng about 20 of our Amber Army as its a fairly long trip...Although we did take about 15-20 to Merthyr Tydfll in Wales last year.

I'm saying about 20-25 will come down to Reading Town...Plus all the geezers that sing so that would bring it to about 40...

Back to top Go down

Cheshunt v Reading Town Empty Re: Cheshunt v Reading Town

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:41 am

Cheshunt F.C - Amber Army wrote:Yes I would definitley come to Reading Town to watch Cheshunt play...Unfortunatley, we would only be able to brng about 20 of our Amber Army as its a fairly long trip...Although we did take about 15-20 to Merthyr Tydfll in Wales last year.

I'm saying about 20-25 will come down to Reading Town...Plus all the geezers that sing so that would bring it to about 40...

Ok cool that would be good 20-40 of you singing against the 2 man Army lol!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:22 pm

I saw the videos, they were not very long at all Rolling Eyes and the songs were nothing special or funny scratch Shame I was looking forward to hearing the Amber Army lol! also not a very clear video camera either No
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheshunt Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:27 am

The videos wern't that good as there were only 14 Amber Army members there Sad......And that's very poor for us....Although you probably never even get 14 LOLLLLL!!!!!

I couldn't really be bothered to video the singing but I assure you we was alot louder than the videos you see. I wanted to watch and concentrate on watching the game. Analysing the game and enjoying watching it.

What did you think of the "Who The F**k Are Reading Town" video LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Y O U M U G S LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

Cheshunt

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:33 am

Cheshunt wrote:The videos wern't that good as there were only 14 Amber Army members there Sad......And that's very poor for us....Although you probably never even get 14 LOLLLLL!!!!!

I couldn't really be bothered to video the singing but I assure you we was alot louder than the videos you see. I wanted to watch and concentrate on watching the game. Analysing the game and enjoying watching it.

What did you think of the "Who The F**k Are Reading Town" video LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Y O U M U G S LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

I thought there wasn't many people there but it was freezing so thats probably why. The video was funny lol but you could have sang we got more bins than Reading Town fans as that would have been funny aswell lol. It would be good if we could play you in a pre-season game Very Happy .
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cheshunt v Reading Town Empty Cheshunt Amber Army attendences

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:05 am

Cheshunt F.C - Amber Army wrote:Yes I would definitley come to Reading Town to watch Cheshunt play...Unfortunatley, we would only be able to brng about 20 of our Amber Army as its a fairly long trip...Although we did take about 15-20 to Merthyr Tydfll in Wales last year.

No offence but you took 8 to Wales looking at the pictures and not the 15-20 you said about. In all the pictuters I saw there was about 13 to 15 Amber Army members on average there and not the 20 to 40 you keep going on about. I think someone might just be exaggerating just a tad. Exclamation
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cheshunt v Reading Town Empty Reading Town sh1t fans

Post  Cheshunt Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:39 am

If you read my posts correctly on your guestbook and stuff like that you would notice that these in the picture are the 15/16 year old Amber Army members....The rest of the Amber Army are geezers...and do you really think they wanna have their picture with a load of teenagers....so shhhhh

Cheshunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down