Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading Town

3 posters

Go down

Reading Town Empty Reading Town

Post  Koshi Wed May 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Hello boys!!! rather quiet in here lately i see.

I see Highmoor managed to finish above RT making them the second team in Reading now.

Have RT been relegated or will they survive the drop? Will RT manage to beat Woodley next season if they meet in the league?

Toodle pips from the main man K

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Reading Town Empty Re: Reading Town

Post  BRAMLEY Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:57 pm

KoshiSRFC wrote:Hello boys!!! rather quiet in here lately i see.

I see Highmoor managed to finish above RT making them the second team in Reading now.

Have RT been relegated or will they survive the drop? Will RT manage to beat Woodley next season if they meet in the league?

SRFC folded - so much for park football Shocked 
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamessupportersince2010 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Non leauge football is the game, even if its at step 5! Planning any visits to Scours Lane Mick? Will try to get to Enfield and join the Ultras.
Jamessupportersince2010
Jamessupportersince2010

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2010-06-11

http://readingtownfansanarmyofone.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Jamessupportersince2010 wrote:Non leauge football is the game, even if its at step 5! Planning any visits to Scours Lane Mick?  Will try to get to Enfield and join the Ultras.

Work to do on the house and garden while the opportunity is there. The season will be upon us in a blink.
No plans firmed up for next season, except visiting venues that I have always wanted to go to plus the Enfield Ultra's venture. Keep up the good work at Scours. bounce 
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:16 am

BRAMLEY wrote:
KoshiSRFC wrote:Hello boys!!! rather quiet in here lately i see.

SRFC folded - so much for park football Shocked 

Yup unfortunate for SRFC i guess they will be on the scene again they have before.

I suppose if a team can't find better facilities whereas Highmoor had to go to Palmer Park to progress you are a bit limited
really.

Still, I'm out of the area now and moved on....Good to hear RT got some new owners maybe they might be able to [******] get somewhere now rather than stagnating in step 5 for so long?

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down