Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

08th July Wed Eversley 0-3 Reading Town (Cantley Park Kick Off 6:30pm)

2 posters

Go down

08th July Wed Eversley 0-3 Reading Town (Cantley Park Kick Off 6:30pm) Empty 08th July Wed Eversley 0-3 Reading Town (Cantley Park Kick Off 6:30pm)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Ok tomorrow is when Reading Town have their first pre-season game against Eversley which is being played at Cantley Park. I probably won't be able to make this game as I am playing cricket in the evening but if it gets called off because of rain then you might just see me there.

I actually used to play at Cantley Park when I played for Prospect Colts and oh does it give back some fond memories such as. When I hit my head against the post when I was keeper, playing on pitch full of sand ( to stop the pitch getting waterlogged), scoring two goals in game and being mentioned in the local paper and playing on a pitch what was pure ice and lastly crashing into the corner flag causing me a back injury.

Anyway enough of my life story, good luck tomorrow lads and if I am not there as I am playing cricket could someone let me know the score so I could put it on the site.

See all when I come back from holiday on the 25th July!!!

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

08th July Wed Eversley 0-3 Reading Town (Cantley Park Kick Off 6:30pm) Empty Re: 08th July Wed Eversley 0-3 Reading Town (Cantley Park Kick Off 6:30pm)

Post  BRAMLEY Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 am

You're a walking disaster area by the sound of it!!
Best stay indoors tomorrow if the cricket is rained off - it would be a lot safer.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

08th July Wed Eversley 0-3 Reading Town (Cantley Park Kick Off 6:30pm) Empty Re: 08th July Wed Eversley 0-3 Reading Town (Cantley Park Kick Off 6:30pm)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 am

Does anyone know what the score was for tonights game? Sorry I couldn't be there I was playing cricket.

See you all after my holiday but please keep me updated on the teams progress whilist I am away Very Happy
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:12 am

C'mon guys.
Someone must know about the psf against Eversley!!
Did no one actually play in the team or attend LOL.
If triallists names do not want to be mentioned, that is also understandable as well but for goodness sake, somebody say something!!!!
What about a report from J2E?

Last edited by BRAMLEY on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional content.)
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:26 pm

BRAMLEY wrote:C'mon guys.
Someone must know about the psf against Eversley!!
Did no one actually play in the team or attend LOL.
If triallists names do not want to be mentioned, that is also understandable as well but for goodness sake, somebody say something!!!!
What about a report from J2E?

I actually found out yesterday evening what the score was from a youth player I know. The Reading boys won 3-0, with Parfitt scoring two and Millsy scoring the other.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down