Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off)

3 posters

Go down

08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off) Empty 08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 am

Looking forward to another game at Scours Lane with the Reading boys doing so well in pre-season. The weather forecast for Saturday is some rain with sunny spells.

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off) Empty Re: 08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off)

Post  BRAMLEY Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 am

Lets hope for a pleasant day in the sunshine tomorrow.
Colin has clearly been preparing the squad well, and I'm sure the supporters are looking forward to the season's start on Tuesday as well.
Great bunch of lads who will have the Barmy Army with them all the way.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off) Empty Re: 08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 am

1st Half: Both teams had chances infront of goal but the Reading boys were probably testing their keeper a little bit more. The first goal came just before the interval with the ball being headed passed the keeper.

2nd Half: Got an early goal thanks to Gordon Ritchie, his strike hitting the post and then rebouding off the keeper's shoulder so it was a tad lucky but a good shot. The Reading boys were then awarded a penalty and Lucca stepped up which saw him slott into the bottom left hand corner with the keeper diving the other way to make it 3-0. Late on Reading scored again a nice directed shot into the top right hand corner leaving the keeper with no chance. The vistors didn't go away empty handed scoring late on and made the final score 4-1.

Looking forward to Tuesday and will let you know if I can't make it due to me getting the cleaning job.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

08th Aug Sat Reading Town 4-1 Crickalde Town (3pm Kick Off) Empty team sheet v cricklade

Post  necromancer Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 pm

can anyone remember the reading team for this game

necromancer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 am

necromancer wrote:can anyone remember the reading team for this game

Sorry I am not sure my memory is terrible.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down