Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town

4 posters

Go down

15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town Empty 15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Reading Town take on Flackwell Heath tomorrow night away from home. Flackwell are unbeaten in the league and doing well in the FA Cup, going into the 2nd Qualifying Round after beating Royston Town 2-1 at the weekend.

I am not sure if I be able to get to this game but I will let you know A.S.A.P if I am or not going to the game!!!

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town Empty Re: 15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 pm

I will be goung to the game tonight so match video and match report will be posted on the website sometime after the game.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town Empty Flackwell 1 Town 2

Post  Ass-man Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:21 am

2-1 Town
Danny Williamson
James Clarke
Ass-man
Ass-man

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town Empty Re: 15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 am

Ass-man wrote:2-1 Town
Danny Williamson
James Clarke

You beat me to it Embarassed

A game of two halves with the Reading boys creating most of the chances in the first and then kind of losing their way in the 2nd which saw Flackwell attack more and were rewarded for their efforts by scoring a goal. The Reading boys still made a few chances for themselves but didn't find the back of the net. I have to say I was dissapionted with their keeper tonight, near the end of the game when he threw the ball at Tristan when he was clearly down injured and then had the cheek to ask me if I recorded it.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

15th Sep Tues Flackwell Heath 1-2 Reading Town Empty Re Flackwell 1 Town 2

Post  hughesj13 Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Another great win for the boys. Top, top top of the league!
hughesj13
hughesj13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Another great win from the boys!!! It was a game that last season RT might have lost, or drawn, but this season so far the team seem to be capable of grinding out results which is sometimes needed to win the league, but now RT are probably about to face one of the toughest games this season, it's almost a 6 pointer as Shortwood host Colin Millards men where a win will put them in a strong position as the fixtures aren't so hard after, although that can sometimes cause it's own problems i.e complacency as RT found out on many occassions last season. I'm hoping that things wont go t1ts up after this brilliant start as RT generally get better as the season goes on. Reading Town really need to grab this opportunity to go up this season as they have so far looked the best team and not only that Koshi wants to pay a visit not that i've been mentioning that for too long Wink

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down