Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing Day Game

3 posters

Go down

Boxing Day Game Empty Boxing Day Game

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:14 am

Reading Town take on Highworth Town this Saturday at Elm Recreation Ground. Highworth are in some good form winning their last three league games and in that time scoring 12 and conceding only 2 goals. The team from Wiltshire are currently 7th in league with 33 points.

Not to sure if I am going to the game, I will let you know nearer the time.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Boxing Day Game Empty Re: Boxing Day Game

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 pm

I won't be at the game today, so I wish the boys the best of luck at Highworth!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sausage than a egg Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:24 am

RT WIN 4-2(crowd over 200),Wantage lose to the shrivenham 2-1,good day!
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:29 am

I just seen the result on the Hellenic League website, great result against an inform side and infront of 205 followers Very Happy . Sorry couldn't be there today and if you went to the game today just let us know who scored and also a match report/summary.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boxing Day Game Empty Reading 4-2 Highworth

Post  pa00cs Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:25 am

We played much better than at Kiddy boxing day,

In the first half, we got a good goal, great run from Clarkey, tried to run the keeper, the goalie got a good touch to almost put it out, but Clarkey got on the end of it, controlled it well, in that time a defender got back, Clarkey shot, and it whizzed past the last defender. Can't remember the equaliser very well. There was a sending off for the home side, after a scuffle following a poor tackle. The 3rd goal to put them in the lead was a good run down the wing, Gracie came out to stop the runner, took the player out and conceded a penalty, which went to the right and Gracie went to the left.

Nice chips and sausage roll, very enjoyable.

Back to the football, second half, we got the 4th goal, Danny crossed, went through the box straight to Hancock, who blasted it into the top corner, according to himself. 5th goal, Parfitt took on a couple of midfielders, turned into the box, passed some defenders, and drove the ball home. The last goal was scored by Hughesy, who ran into the box, and finished, but received a second yellow following his celebration.

Fantastic comeback lads, great goals.

P.S
There was a great disco in the clubhouse after the game, we were all having a rave!!!! lol!
pa00cs
pa00cs

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down