Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binfield P-P Reading (2nd Leg FLC Agg 0-1)

2 posters

Go down

Binfield P-P Reading (2nd Leg FLC Agg 0-1) Empty Binfield P-P Reading (2nd Leg FLC Agg 0-1)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm

The Reading boys take on Binfield this evening and not this morning as first said on the Binfield website April Fools Laughing .Anway looking forward to going Binfield nice ground and fantasic food available. Plus I am sure the Barmy Army can have some banter with their keeper plus a few songs about how late the game is kicking off.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Binfield P-P Reading (2nd Leg FLC Agg 0-1) Empty Re: Binfield P-P Reading (2nd Leg FLC Agg 0-1)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 am

Turned up at the ground and one of their fans informed me that the game had been postponed, and was gutted to say the least but my breif view of the pitch saw areas waterlogged. The Town face Witney United on Saturday and I am hoping to go to this game, just seeing if I can get a lift.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Binfield P-P Reading (2nd Leg FLC Agg 0-1) Empty Re: Binfield P-P Reading (2nd Leg FLC Agg 0-1)

Post  BRAMLEY Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:06 am

Perhaps the postponement is a blessing in disguise.
Couple of days for the lads to recharge the batteries ahead of the Witney & Wantage matches.
Certainly deserve some respite and we will be backing them every step of the journey.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down