Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading Town v Almondsbury Town

4 posters

Go down

Reading Town v Almondsbury Town Empty Reading Town v Almondsbury Town

Post  Koshi Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:59 am

WTF has happened to this fixture on december 5th? just checked the Hellenic site and it's gone and been replaced with a fixture against Old Woody instead. I can't see the re-arranged date against the Almonds. Are Reading or Almondsbury involved in cup action this weekend or something?

Anyway, good news for Town tonight as the Almonds dropped 2 points at home tonight as they could only draw 1-1 with Witney

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Reading Town v Almondsbury Town Empty Re: Reading Town v Almondsbury Town

Post  hughesy Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 am

almondsbury are in the fa vase that weekend against witney

hughesy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:29 am

Ok thanks Hughesy... i had pencilled in to watch that game but will have to see the new date of the RT v Almonds game, and just hope it's on a saturday! With a bit of luck by then RT will be already home and dry for the Southern League Wink

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 am

Or you could just go to the Woodstock game as well.
BenOBagels
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 am

Would you fukin Adam and Eve it, just checked the fixture again for the re-scheduled game between RT and Almondsbury, and it's on saturday april 10th, the same effin day i'm going to a concert with a mate in Oxford! Evil or Very Mad

Looks like i might have to come to the game against Binfield on march 20th instead, or the game that might decide the title for the jolly old knees up promotion party afterwards Wink

Anyway, happy new year folks.... lets hope it's a stormer for RT as well.

Right...time for the Stella's to be opened methinks Cool

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 am

Koshi wrote:Would you fukin Adam and Eve it, just checked the fixture again for the re-scheduled game between RT and Almondsbury, and it's on saturday april 10th, the same effin day i'm going to a concert with a mate in Oxford! Evil or Very Mad

Looks like i might have to come to the game against Binfield on march 20th instead, or the game that might decide the title for the jolly old knees up promotion party afterwards Wink

Anyway, happy new year folks.... lets hope it's a stormer for RT as well.

Right...time for the Stella's to be opened methinks Cool

Bad news Koshi - the Stella's have been postponed - too wet!!
Re-arranged for a date TBA in the New Year - hope you can still make it LOL.
Happy New Year, the Barmy Army awaits you with baited breath.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Just my bl00dy luck Brammers...every fixture i ever jot down to come to i seem to put the mockers on it! The first was the visit of then champions Merstham in the CC league 2 seasons ago when the fixture was cancelled completely. I've had fixtures last year i could manage, but they were either frozen, or waterlogged off. The big game this season i planned with the Almonds was changed because they were involved in a cup game, and now the new date conflicts with a date in Oxford......now be affraid, be very affraid for the Binfield game to go ahead and hope that the whole team don't come down with swine flu, or the sodding Thames don't decide to devour Scours Lane!!! affraid ..............other than that i hope the clubhouse is wellllllll stockedddddd

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down