Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almondsbury Town 1-1 Reading Town

3 posters

Go down

Almondsbury Town 1-1 Reading Town Empty Almondsbury Town 1-1 Reading Town

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 pm

The Reading boys take on Almondsbury tomorrow afteroon away from home. I am hoping to get to this game, so will need to see if I can get a lift.

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Almondsbury Town 1-1 Reading Town Empty Re: Almondsbury Town 1-1 Reading Town

Post  Reading Fan Dan Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 am

I'll be wishing Town good luck as I take to the East Stand at the Madejski Stadium for our game against Peterborough Unitedtomorrow. Hopefully Town can beat them and delay their inevitable title win and make them wait another week or so!

Whatever the outcome its been a fantastic effort this season by the management, team, fans and everyone involved with Reading Town Football Club - congratulations!

Reading Fan Dan

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-02-04

http://bandwagonintown.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:22 am

A superb result away at Almondsbury this afternoon in the sunshine and no sign of any ash. First half both teams had some chances which saw both No1 tested. Second half saw Chris Grace make some fine saves and also Almondsbury hit the bar as well. Soon afterwards they did score coming from a free-kick and it was headed in to make it 1-0. The Reading boys did carve out some opportunties which saw their keeper make a fine saves and also some shots which went wide. The Reading boys got what they deserved for all their determination when they were awarded a penalty when Graham was brought down by the keeper and from the spot kick Parfitt put into the back of the net which it levelled it up to make it 1-1.

M.O.M Deano did fantasic in his defensive role, did well clearing his lines and distributing the ball plus he was always there to motivate the players and I thought everyone put in a solid performance which saw everyone perform well as a team.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 am

Take a bow guys - very resilient this afternoon with many players adapting to new roles.
Great to see both Nutty and Campo back - they did admirably.
Almondsbury were excellent hosts off the pitch as well and the team deserve their place at a higher level.
Hope they can get their clubhouse facilities sorted as I'm sure they will need all the revenue streams that they can muster next season.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down