Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wantage Town 3-1 Reading Town

3 posters

Go down

Wantage Town 3-1 Reading Town Empty Wantage Town 3-1 Reading Town

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 pm

The Reading boys face Wantage Town tomorrow and they are unbeaten in their last 4 league games. This game is against one of our local rivals and so hopefully there will be a good crowd at Alfredian Park.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Wantage Town 3-1 Reading Town Empty Re: Wantage Town 3-1 Reading Town

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 am

My thoughts will follow later this evening.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 am

All over now boys!!! Almondsbury show us how it's done with a comprehensive 4-0 victory over Shortwood.

Now with the Almonds sitting level on points with just the four games in hand!!! Oh well boys atleast there might be another local derby or two to look forward to next year with W & E coming up and possibly Bracknell coming down from the Southern League, or will Almondsbury still fail with meeting step 4 ground gradingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg??????????????

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:40 am

Reading Town created some good chances in the first which saw several crosses being pinged into the box and also some shots/headers which went of the mark. Wantage also created some chances of their own chances which saw some shots go over also and also miss by the odd inch. Second Half Wantage scored in the 60th minute when the ball was slotted past Chris Grace and 7 minutes Wantage doubled their lead but it was the goal was fortunate as the player had meant to control it but it was a heavy touch and it went past Grace. The Reading boys got a goal back in the 72nd minute when the ball was poked into the back of the net, though not sure who scored it. Wantage came back a minute to score to make it 3-1 thanks to a well directed header. M.O.M Tristam Dennis: Put in a battling performance and tackled well.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:43 am

Koshi wrote:All over now boys!!! Almondsbury show us how it's done with a comprehensive 4-0 victory over Shortwood.

Now with the Almonds sitting level on points with just the four games in hand!!! Oh well boys atleast there might be another local derby or two to look forward to next year with W & E coming up and possibly Bracknell coming down from the Southern League, or will Almondsbury still fail with meeting step 4 ground gradingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg??????????????

What a complete internet troll you are Koshi.
Clearly delights you to spread the bad news sitting in your armchair at home while RTFC face 3 matches per week. The lads however have at least another semi-final to look forward to on Thursday plus a cup final at Chesham next week. The fans are proud of their efforts this season and will continue to back them to the hilt.
You may derisively refer to us as the "Happy Clappy Crew" but quite frankly you need to go do one!!
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 am

BRAMLEY wrote:
Koshi wrote:All over now boys!!! Almondsbury show us how it's done with a comprehensive 4-0 victory over Shortwood.

What a complete internet troll you are Koshi.
Clearly delights you to spread the bad news sitting in your armchair at home while RTFC face 3 matches per week. The lads however have at least another semi-final to look forward to on Thursday plus a cup final at Chesham next week. The fans are proud of their efforts this season and will continue to back them to the hilt.
You may derisively refer to us as the "Happy Clappy Crew" but quite frankly you need to go do one!!

BRAMLEY totally agree with you and was thinking of posting about what he said first of all but didn't want to waste my breath on him. The lads have done incredibly well this season and we are proud of them all and like you said some cup games to look forward too.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 am

Brammers, to be honest old boy, i don't take great pleasure seeing RT lose at all, but what i said above are facts my friend. I've also got past the point of getting pished off with recent results and now taking results more on the chin as i realise what could have been (and still might) has probably gone.

It also may be beyond your comprehension old chap that real fans (even more so perhaps) than moaning old armschair supporting farts like myself are allowed to be gutted and vent their views on a forum without being called trolls for goodness sake.

Anyway, one thing i do agree with you on is that at the start of the season i'm sure you and even me for that matter would have been happy to finish as high as RT will do, but don't you even feel a little bit niggled how RT have let slip a big advantage and might not even get promotion like i'm sure many of us were expecting not so long ago?

Now just waiting for Johnny boys thoughts of the game.....after an important match is lost i suppose he'll have more to say on what an entertaining game it was and the grub in the clubhouse was great Rolling Eyes

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 am

Who the hell cares about W & E or Bracknell at Reading Town?
You are certainly an internet troll who has not seen RTFC at all this season and I leave others to make up their own minds about the validity of your views.
Views about hospitality and food etc are gained by actually attending non league football - clearly not in your remit.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:34 am

I couldn't give a flying one what people think of my views to be honest, they are my honest feelings of the results not of the performances on an open forum. If i'm slagging the team willy nilly regardless of the result then i could understand your sentiments more. Perhaps you should try some other team boards once in a while and you'll probably see their own fans not happy about things and give their honest opinions too!

As an armchair supporter you can take my views with a pinch of salt for all i care but my question is why you a paying customer accept a bad result without some kind of negative post about it? It's the same over at Hob Nob central with the realists on one side and the Madmans ar$e lickers on the other.

The point about the hospitality and food is not to put down someones view of describing their opinion of it that's a good thing for people wondering what the food and drink was like there, but after such of disappointing result it's pretty irrelevant isn't it?

Anyway chaps it's time for Koshi to leave the 'happy clappy clique bubble' as this will be my last post this season....don't worry guys i'll be back with a new fishing rod fresh for the new season. Cool

And good luck for the remainder of the season to RT and the Barmy Army cheers

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Koshi the food was fab at Wantage and had plenty of choices, plus Wantage Colin was great to talk to and he enjoyed are bit of banter, so need to role your eyes at me. Koshi you a typical armchair fan as you ran't/rave whe we lose and say stupid things when you haven't bothered to come and see the Town play. If you actually kept to your promises (though highly unlikley) then maybe you would have a different view on it as you would be there seeing what happened on the pitch eg disallowed goal, the effort of the players and the support from the Barmy Army no matter what!!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down