Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairford Town P-P Reading Town (13th Dec)

2 posters

Go down

Fairford Town P-P Reading Town (13th Dec) Empty Fairford Town P-P Reading Town (13th Dec)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:51 am

The Reading boys travel to Fairford in an excellent run of form. Very Happy After winning their last 5 league game, scoring 22 goals and not conceding in 450 minutes (5 games.) Fairford had their own run of form when they went 4 unbeaten with 3 wins and a draw but that came to an end when they lost to Abingdon Town last Saturday 1-0 away.

I will know by Saturday morning if I can get a lift to the game Arrow

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Fairford Town P-P Reading Town (13th Dec) Empty Re: Fairford Town P-P Reading Town (13th Dec)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:33 pm

I am not suprised the match has been postponed with all the overnight and morning rain we have had across the UK. Now look forward to the Witney game next Saturday at Scours Lane. I have already got about 8 people coming so far Very Happy but looking to get around 15 or 20 which would be a new Barmy Army record but hopefuly they sing with the Army cheers and not just bugger off to the clubhouse every 5 minutes Rolling Eyes
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Fairford Town P-P Reading Town (13th Dec) Empty Re: Fairford Town P-P Reading Town (13th Dec)

Post  BenOBagels Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:59 pm

Just had a look at today's fixture list on the leagues website, that's a lot of postponements. Shocked

Be fantastic if you do manage to get 15 or so people turning up for Witney, for what should be a good game. Not just in terms of the football but as to just how well Town can do this season. Reading are in great form and Witney are right up there so win would be an excellent result and a sign that Town could finish towards the top end of the table.

Personally though be good for me if it's postponed as I'd probably be able to make the rearranged fixture. Wink Very Happy
BenOBagels
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down