Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witney United 3-2 Reading Town

4 posters

Go down

Witney United 3-2 Reading Town Empty Witney United 3-2 Reading Town

Post  Koshi Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:42 am

Well the slide continues boys.... unbelievable! Reading can't buy a win at the moment and are even struggling to beat the strugglers...the only positive tonight is that Carterton were also beat to keep them down in the relegation area, but alas, Reading's next opponents are Carterton, surely even Reading can't lose this one! Mad

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Witney United 3-2 Reading Town Empty Re: Witney United 3-2 Reading Town

Post  BRAMLEY Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am

Would just like to thank the one RTFC player who recognised the support of the Barmy Army tonight.
Thank you Mark Bartley. We just loved making a round trip of 100 miles to attempt to spur you lads on and get treated like that - again!
Best wishes for Saturday at Carterton.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:06 am

Treated like what, Brammers?

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 pm

I would also like to thank Mark Bartley for thanking us for the support we gave to the lads on Tuesday evening. We sang throught and tried to urge them on which gives them that extra boost on the pitch. I just can't understand why the others didn't come over to say cheers lads it's not the first time either this season. It's so long ago I don't know when we got a clap or thanked for the support. Koshi you can hardly start ranting and raving because you have never come to a game!!!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:13 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:I would also like to thank Mark Bartley for thanking us for the support we gave to the lads on Tuesday evening. We sang throught and tried to urge them on which gives them that extra boost on the pitch. I just can't understand why the others didn't come over to say cheers lads it's not the first time either this season. It's so long ago I don't know when we got a clap or thanked for the support. Koshi you can hardly start ranting and raving because you have never come to a game!!!!!

And it will continue young man until the team start showing me they are heading in the right direction! i mean you can't blame me for giving the games a miss whilst the team are so bad...it's different for you as you are an established fan supporting through thick and thin and all that.

Also, if most of the team failed to acknowledge your support at the end of the game the other night, that might say more about the teams character at the moment, either that or they were just too embarassed to stay on the pitch any longer than they needed to be.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 am

KoshiSRFC wrote:
RTFC Barmy Army wrote:I would also like to thank Mark Bartley for thanking us for the support we gave to the lads on Tuesday evening. We sang throught and tried to urge them on which gives them that extra boost on the pitch. I just can't understand why the others didn't come over to say cheers lads it's not the first time either this season. It's so long ago I don't know when we got a clap or thanked for the support. Koshi you can hardly start ranting and raving because you have never come to a game!!!!!

And it will continue young man until the team start showing me they are heading in the right direction! i mean you can't blame me for giving the games a miss whilst the team are so bad...it's different for you as you are an established fan supporting through thick and thin and all that.

Also, if most of the team failed to acknowledge your support at the end of the game the other night, that might say more about the teams character at the moment, either that or they were just too embarassed to stay on the pitch any longer than they needed to be.

Yes the way we are playing at the moment won't attract any new faces but that does't make up for you not seeing the Town last season when we were going for promotion and playing some nice attractive football.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  sausage than a egg Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 am

There is no excuse for not thanking the fans!! win lose or draw!!!

The sausage has been to clevedon town, Yate and North Leigh(who have a Barmy Army singing with Drum) with Abingdon United FC in the last week or so!!

And an ex-RT Coach, Thanks us every time we go!!!(and i dont sing)
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

John,

I would have almost certainly come last season had the team not have hit some bad form in the second half of the season, infact i was going to go to the Binfield game, but the few results leading up to it made me change my mind and for some reason i just had the feeling it was all going to go wrong which i was of course correct in the end.

Sausage,

Totally agree mate... you do not disregard the supporters whatever the result is, and some managers would have made them go back out on the pitch, or at least make sure it never happens again. It's just a pity the players don't perform with the same commitment as the support otherwise they'd be up the top of the league rather than worrying what Carterton and Witney are doing.

Koshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down