Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bicester Town 1-3 Reading Town 27th March

5 posters

Go down

Bicester Town 1-3 Reading Town 27th March Empty Bicester Town 1-3 Reading Town 27th March

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 pm

The Reading boys take on Bicester this weekend away from home. Me and Ben will be there tomorrow at the game and as always we look forward to the game. Always a nice play to go Bicester, with welcoming staff and always enjoy a bit of banter with the Barmy Army, so will no doubt be a fun trip.

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Bicester Town 1-3 Reading Town 27th March Empty Re: Bicester Town 1-3 Reading Town 27th March

Post  Koshi Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:08 am

Come on Readingggggggg, we need a win, we know you have saved yourself for this game as it's a league game and we are all Old Woodstock fans tomorrow as Reading get back on track for the title and hope Almondsbury lose ..........come on you Barmy Army, lets be avin u!

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Bicester Town 1-3 Reading Town 27th March Empty Re: Bicester Town 1-3 Reading Town 27th March

Post  BRAMLEY Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 pm

We are the Barmy Army and today we will sing and cheer till those three points are in the bag and we are rolling back home!!!!!!!

"COME ON YOU REDS" (OR BLUES OR RED AND YELLOWS) LOL!!
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:16 am

A great result from the boys showing they haven't quite given up winning the league just yet with a 3-1 defeat of Bicester, unfortunately, the Almonds destroyed Old Woodstock 6-0 to continue their pressure on RT at the top, but Shortwood came unstuck at Carterton losing 2-0.

Next up is the visit of Malmesbury when they come to the Lane on Tuesday evening.

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 am

Enjoyed the game, a well taken from Aaron Parfitt in the 1st half shot low down in the bottom left hand corner. Second Half got two more goals courtsey of Graham Smith who lobbed the keeper with his cross not sure if it was intended but the happy clappy crew loved it!!! Deano went onto to get the third goal with a delicious lob over the keeper. Bicester scored a goal to make it 3-1 but the Reading boys stayed firm and saw the game out with a win. A Bicester player was sent off for a tackle on Scott Rees sometime in the second half.

Also their No11 enjoyed the banter we were giving him and had some fuuny songs the end about people creating the gazebo.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 am

RTFC Barmy Army wrote:Graham Smith who lobbed the keeper with his cross not sure if it was intended...
I think it's safe to say it wasn't. :p
BenOBagels
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 am

A ground hoppers view of yesterday's match from "The Moose".

Hellenic Lge Prem Div: Bicester Town 1 Reading Town 3

Adm: £5 including programme Att: officially 44 but h/c was 75

Pleasant afternoon out in the North Oxon spring sunshine despite my clans attempts to buy out the outlet village contents next door! Sad really that between the footy and eggchasing boys next door only around 150 we're in attendance. Over the road folk we're queuing all day to perform their retail therapy duties such are the attractions of these places.

Anyways liked the ground as twuz all you need really at step five, with an excellent tea bar, clubhouse and a mix of seats and cover all down one side. As for the game well Reading won at a canter really with the infamous 'barmy army' of four in fine voice too! Now I don't normally criticise the men in black as I know it's a hard enough job to do. Apparently the referee yesterday was being assessed so needless to say ended up being the centre of attention booking eleven and sending off one. It was never that type of game but I do hate it when the letter of the law is followed so rigidly rather than the unwritten law of common sense. Shame too that no one seems to know what the future holds for Bicester either, what league they'll be in or even still at Oxford Road. I wish them well as they appear a friendly club just a bit down on their luck.

Kind Regards,
The Moose
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  sausage than a egg Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:11 am

"It was never that type of game but I do hate it when the letter of the law is followed so rigidly rather than the unwritten law of common sense"

Its the same every week in this league!!
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down