Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading Town v Kidlington

3 posters

Go down

Reading Town v Kidlington Empty Reading Town v Kidlington

Post  BRAMLEY Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:26 am

Time for the fans (and the players) to step up to the mark on Saturday against Kidlington.
We need to back the team in their efforts to haul themselves to a safe position this season.
I guess it will be heartbreaking for us fans to make a noise against our well loved opponents, but sometimes our heads need to rule our hearts!!
Let's not forget what a young side we have and that they have still only been together a couple of months - they need a boost and they are worth backing!
"Butch's Army - Butch's Army!!!! bounce
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Reading Town v Kidlington Empty Reading Town 2-2 Kidlington

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:17 am

Lucky to get a draw really but a good finish from the youngster to give us a point. Kiddy wasted a lot infront of goal could have been a few goals down at half time had it not been for Nathan Silvers great reaction saves and awarness. I am sure Butcher will feel the team should have got all three point considering we were playing against 10 men for nearly an hour. I feel a point might not be enough to stay above the bottom 4 for much longer, with lots of teams around us with games in hand. The next 3 league game are crucial if we don't get at least 2 wins then we are staring down being relegated at the end of the season, thats if 4 teams come up so who knows may what happen. Although its better to be safe than sorry. I don't usually post such a frank view about the situation but at the end of the day there is no point lying to myslef we are in for a very hard slog, it won't be pretty, it probably won't make us happy and it will no doubt make our head spin. Will we stay above the bottom 4....will we stay above the bottom 2 and how many will get relegated? Who knows only when the last ball is kicked for this season will everyone know what is happening to the Town's future. I hope and I pray that we come out the other end having survived the dreaded drop but footballs a funny old game and anything can happen.

I will continue to support the Town no matter what happens and wish the team the very best in every game they play. Come on the Town!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Reading Town v Kidlington Empty Relegation

Post  knottwestham Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm

In all probability only 3 teams will be relegated from Premier Div this season as it is running with one team short. However, at the moment the teams doing well in Div 1, Brimscombe & Thrupp, Wootton Bassett, Rayners Lane & Bracknell Town could all qualify for promotion. It is therefore essential to be sure of safety that we finish 4th from bottom at the very least.

knottwestham

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Reading Town v Kidlington Empty Re: Reading Town v Kidlington

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down