Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November)

2 posters

Go down

Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November) Empty Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November)

Post  Highworth Stalwart Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:34 am

If we play against you like we did against Pegasus you better get your keeper a couple of sessions on the physio table to straighten his back out after bending down so many times to pick the ball out of the net! Seriously though, good luck with the forum and very impressive website!
Highworth Stalwart
Highworth Stalwart

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November) Empty Re: Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:59 am

Highworth Stalwart wrote:If we play against you like we did against Pegasus you better get your keeper a couple of sessions on the physio table to straighten his back out after bending down so many times to pick the ball out of the net! Seriously though, good luck with the forum and very impressive website!

Thanks very much for the praise and lol about what you said about our keeper but you will never beat him, and the Town are in good form so got good chance of getting a result. I might be going to the game so you will hear some good vocals on Saturday if I can get a lift. I will know later on in the week if thats possible.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November) Empty Re: Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:51 pm

Going to the game!!!
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Highworth Town 3-2 Reading Town (8th November) Empty Highworth Town v Reading Town

Post  Highworth Stalwart Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:50 am

Great game and I thought overall we probably deserved the points, but the stars of the game were the BARMY ARMY! Fantastic effort and you made my day! What a combo! Can't wait to see the WHOLE BARMY ARMY when we visit you at Scours Lane!!
Highworth Stalwart
Highworth Stalwart

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down