Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading Town 2-1 Molesey (SCC Semi Final)

3 posters

Go down

Reading Town 2-1 Molesey (SCC Semi Final) Empty Reading Town 2-1 Molesey (SCC Semi Final)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sat May 08, 2010 1:48 am

The Reading boys take on Molesey tomorrow afternoon at Scours Lane in the Semi Final of the Southern Combination Cup. This could well be the last game of the season, so lets hope there is a good crowd at the Lane and also the Barmy Army make lots of noise as ever. I am looking forward to it and so should you.

Last edited by RTFC Barmy Army on Sun May 09, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Reading Town 2-1 Molesey (SCC Semi Final) Empty Re: Reading Town 2-1 Molesey (SCC Semi Final)

Post  BRAMLEY Sat May 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Would be good to see any Reading FC fans at Scours Lane this afternoon.
You will all be made very welcome.
Probably not very many coming from Molesey by all accounts, but they are usually vocal.
Looking forward to an enjoyable afternoon.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Reading Town 2-1 Molesey (SCC Semi Final) Empty Re: Reading Town 2-1 Molesey (SCC Semi Final)

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 am

Good game today with both teams creating chances and the Molesey supporters seemed to love the banter and also enjoyed being at the Lane this afternoon. Another Final to look forward too and as always Reading 107 are doing a great job on the media front and like being inteviewed, its great fun.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BenOBagels Sun May 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Is the final at t'Lane?

T'is about time I got up in time for a match, reckon I might manage it for a Thursday evening. :p Wink
BenOBagels
BenOBagels

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

BenOBagels wrote:Is the final at t'Lane?

T'is about time I got up in time for a match, reckon I might manage it for a Thursday evening. :p Wink

The Cup Final is at the Lane against Hanworth Villa on Thurday night.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down