Reading Town Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roddy excited by new Town arrivals!!

5 posters

Go down

Roddy excited by new Town arrivals!! Empty Roddy excited by new Town arrivals!!

Post  sausage than a egg Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:39 am

Any names of players in yet!
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Roddy excited by new Town arrivals!! Empty Re: Roddy excited by new Town arrivals!!

Post  BRAMLEY Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:59 am

sausage than a egg wrote:Any names of players in yet!

Cards close to chest, and probably wise to do so. Building a competitive Premier Hellenic squad almost from scratch is going to take resilience and patience. I think most of us fans know that it takes special players to be up for it when the games come thick and fast and especially on cold wet Tuesday nights away from home.
Do not think that we will know the main structure of the squad until a couple of psf's have been played.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Roddy excited by new Town arrivals!! Empty Re: Roddy excited by new Town arrivals!!

Post  unit Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 am

This time of year is frustrating for fans. We all want to know who the Gaffer has his eye on, but they must play their cards very close to their chest, just in case another team gets in at the last minute and steals them away from you.
unit
unit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  sausage than a egg Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 am

Come on guys this is local football, everybody knows who's playing or going to clubs! I do understand that its going to be a complete new team! But RT players go to Thatcham,Henley players go to RT,Highmoor players were going to Henley! It's always been the same!
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Back to top Go down

Post  sausage than a egg Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:29 am

New Player Details!!! Henley Squad plus a few others!!!

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/goalpost/s/2074619_boss_slater_signs_new_reading_town_team
sausage than a egg
sausage than a egg

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:18 am

sausage than a egg wrote:

http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/goalpost/s/2074619_boss_slater_signs_new_reading_town_team

It's good to know the basis of the squad for this season. Is it possible that someone from the management team can provide some player profiles for putting on this site please? Currently I suspect that the fans know very little about them.

ps: You can leave Marcus's out if you like - there may not be enough room for the others!! LOL.
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  BRAMLEY Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

BRAMLEY wrote:

It's good to know the basis of the squad for this season. Is it possible that someone from the management team can provide some player profiles for putting on this site please? Currently I suspect that the fans know very little about them.

ps: You can leave Marcus's out if you like - there may not be enough room for the others!! LOL.

Any news on player profiles from the team management please?
You all know the players in the squad well by now.
If none of you can seriously be a**ed then the fan base will not be either!
BRAMLEY
BRAMLEY

Back to top Go down

Post  RTFC Barmy Army Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:04 am

BRAMLEY wrote:
BRAMLEY wrote:

Any news on player profiles from the team management please?
You all know the players in the squad well by now.
If none of you can seriously be a**ed then the fan base will not be either!

I have contacted the Secretary but also going to email Roland as well, to see if we can have some player profiles and also the managment staff. It's frustrating when you have no idea who an earth is playing for the team you support but I am hoping others and I will know who is playing Tuesday night. I will keep you updated on it. I hope that helps guys.
RTFC Barmy Army
RTFC Barmy Army
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://www.readingtownfc.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:10 am

Yup, it would be nice if you could upload a complete squad profile to your site if and when you have the details.

Koshi

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down